Life isn't always Rainbows and Butterflies, but with Lily ours comes close!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 of 365

Today was crazy.  We did a lot of running around. Lily was such a good girl.  Despite everything she was content, giggly and the perfect angel I know she is.  Sometimes I pick up a very special little girl from "pizza school".  She is a very sweet little girl, she loves Lily. One of my favorite things about picking her up is that when she gets in the car and I have kids songs on the radio she sings them to Lily and Lily cracks up!  I love her (her brothers too) like she is a part of my family,  even if she loves Wes the best.

This little girl loves her daddy and his beard.
It's a little fuzzy but I still want to blow it up and put it on the wall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment